UPDATES!!

Hello ladies and gentlemans! Friends and foes all alike!!

I am Happy to Inform you that I will continue to do AvA videos also, for the time being. This Blog and my youtube channel may see some changes, or some might say improvements - what it comes to upload frequency and also, content.

Nothing (atleast everything) hasn't been carved in the stone though, so let's see if and what future brings or doesn't bring. 

Also, if you haven't, you should check out my twitter, and if you own a twitter account, maybe put me on follow, since my intention is to first publish all exciting stuff there and share some new songs I've heard and stuff like that.  Oneliners ftw! ;)

Here is where I publish more serious articles, and if you have readed this far, I'll give you a link to ONE OF THE MOST THOROUGH Windows 7 optimization guides I've seen. Gamer's and enthusiastics must read. And bookmark it too! And share the knowledge!

Here it is: EXCELLENT WINDOWS OPTIMIZATION GUIDE

Aaanywhoo, I will of course you youtube to post videos and voiceblog and reviews and whatnot as primary channel. 

I have a Facebook channel for Sir Review's, but there's some techincal problems with it, and I may have to find a way to fix it or make a new account for it into facebook, since now it's somekind of admin/editor/corporation account, and as much as I like it, there seem to be somekind of fail between youtube and facebook replication rights with these type of accounts.

I don't know. I will find out. I also get it solved and give you my dear audience the chance to follow me on there too if you want !! I just don't know what it offers to me after all these other services I already have.. o.O!!! 

Oh yeah, who doesn't love timeline.. No panic and thumbs up!

Comments

Popular Posts