Hello Visitors and friends!


A little news update!


Sorry for not being able to update blog so much lately, nor do videos; BUT, I have got plenty of ideas to my todo list for you guys! :)

Anyways, I'm also continuing the gaming and other tweaks blog section soon enough! 

Yeah, so the Network tweaking for gaming is coming up with explains of why and what, and while it's going to be good stuff, it's most important only when gaming with guys overseas or other long distances where you want to push out the last tiny bit of latency. 


Oldschool stuff for all you tech(read: geek)heads out there :)


I played a bit of AvA today, and ended up to crash on this.. I've seen many crashes, but I guess this was the first one of this kind.. wt* is this??


One thing more - When I first started SIRReviews channel in youtube - I thought I will review every kind of stuff I stumble upon, and if it's any worth of attention, I will share my thoughts.. So when you start to see other than AVA stuff - don't run away screaming..

It's going to be computer software and hardware reviews guys, you know you are interested of those.

Also, I know this is a bit corny, but click on those ads if you want to, it's just a mouseclick.^^

Comments

Popular Posts